Creating A Cookbook

While this does not strictly apply to yacht chefs, I know that chefs everywhere have cookbooks inside them. Right now I find myself compiling recipes for a fundraising venture to help my daughter's school group. I have been shying away from assembling and publishing my own cookbook for a long time now because I always thought there must be an easy way to do it, and sure enough, there is!

The book I'm doing for school is going to be published through Morris Press Cookbooks, www.morriscookbooks.com. They have made the whole process so EASY. From providing an online system where cookbook contributors can input recipes to creating attractive and inexpensive templates for the cookbooks plus order forms all the tools for when it's time to sell the cookbooks... I highly recommend them!

Watch this space... We're bound to do a yacht-chef cookbook before all's said and done!