The State of Union

Weekly Bulletin #178: The State of Union

I guess I'm sharing what I'm reading with you this month rather than what I am thinking - though I do think about what I'm reading too.

The link above leads to Neale Donald Walsch's very well stated thoughts about what President Bush had to say a couple of weeks ago.

Those of you who have been reading my blogs for a while may remember that I spent some time doing graphic design work for Humanity's Team, an organization Mr. Walsch suggested in his Conversations with God books. In that capacity I got to meet Mr. Walsch, and hear him speak up close and personal. I've also read quite a few of his books. I like what he says, so it should come as no surprise that I appreciate his appraisal of "The State of the Union". Maybe you will too.